What happened to Weights&Wine in 2017
Spoiler - a lot!
I've seen loads of these lovely wrap-up style blog posts from people before and after Christmas looking back over the year and celebrating all the ace things that happened. I didn't think I had enough content for one of these but whilst I was away on my NY #minibreak I did a quick flick through my pictures on my phone and realised... bloody hell, a lot has happened this year!
So here's a recap - my highlights of 2017!
2. Qualified as a Personal Trainer - woohoo!! Studying part time whilst working and sacrificing my Saturday's for 5 months was worth it. Now I'm qualified and training clients I couldn't be happier.
3. Attended my first ever @thegirlgains event
4. Met THIS GUY
5. Went on my first @Freshwalks adventure in Glossop - met some really lovely people and did a blog post about it you can read here.
6. Did my first ever Fitness Shoot with @ruggedwisdom and absolutely loved it! Can't wait to shoot with him again this year.
7. Attended the Northern Blog Awards and had the chance to catch up with some lovely bloggers I now consider friends. Especially these two beauties @ode2fitness and @mybigfitdiary
8. Went on not 1... but 4 successful #minibreaks to Leeds, Lake District, Morecambe and Holmfirth. If you missed it I did a post on how to survive a #minibreak with your significant other - read it here.
9. Got my third tattoo at @fleshtattoo in Manchester city centre in memory of my Grandad and I love it.
10. Girls weekend away to Edinburgh - Epic! A place I now love and will definitely be going back to.
11. Was featured in a photography exhibition, an insane moment in my life right here. Thanks @ruggedwisdom.
Sometimes we are so busy looking forward, we forget to look back and see how far we have come.
I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store for us all